Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The shame of it all...

Girls can bully boys just as much as other boys could - and would, 
and I think sometimes the after-effects of girls razzin' on the boys are a lot more damaging than you might think. 
Thankfully, I never suffered any bullying from girls in High School - and don't bother to tell me it's because I went to an all-boys, Catholic High School run by demented Irish Christian Brothers.
Ya know why most Christian Brothers wanted to become Jesuits but could never make it in to the Order? They all drank too much. Juss' sayin...



...  

Click here for more information.
...  
 
...  

5 comments:

  1. It's even worse when we grow up; if a wife bullies her husband. As the Bible says, 'it is better to live in the corner of a roof than with a contentious and vexing woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with an angry and contentious woman."

      Delete
  2. The worst is when a bunch of girls are staring and giggling and you have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had three sisters and a mean mother...the cool nasty girls didn't even register.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Xavierian Brothers at my all-boy Catholic High School. Pretty sure they drank because of their students. It was likely the same cause at your school.

    ReplyDelete

It's that time of year again here...

Forget snow and ice. In Florida, winter driving means torrential rain, sudden flooding, heavy fog, standing water, and that one afternoon wh...