Sunday, August 16, 2026

She may be our last HillBetty...

 
 
Well, last one today, anyway...


...  

It's always fire pit time...
36 Inch Fire Pit with 2 Grills, Wood Burning Fire Pit
for Outside with Lid, Poker and Round Waterproof
 Cover - find it here for only $ 109.99 today
...  



1 comment:

  1. For the life of me I can't understand the ripped jeans trend. When I was a kid my jeans would get holes in the knees from playing and my mom would patch them. Every school year I got 2 pair, a couple shirts and new Thom McCann shoes from J.C Penney. Those shoes got resoled 3 or 4 times. Why do kids want to look like hoboes?

    ReplyDelete

I think they heard him say 'Fuck this - I'm outta here' - or something akin to that...

  This video captures the moment a pilot escapes the fiery Amazon cargo plane crash that left five dead and five more injured. The footage s...