Friday, August 14, 2026

Pre-free data..

Oh, how we all long for the days when we actually talked to each other. When a group chat was actually that - talking to good friends about almost nothing, but having fun doing it. Creating bonds. Enjoying each other's company. Interacting. Not like today. Not at all. Juss' sayin' - I can remember back to days when I could get eight people to play 'kick the can' for hours at a time...

...  
 
Someone must have a birthday 
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a great gift idea...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this lovely bracelet
It's only $ 30.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  
When you buy anything on Amazon going from a link
on this blog, I get credit for whatever you buy. 
Granted, it's only pennies, but every penny helps, right?
...    



3 comments:

  1. Yep last night I was talking to some neighbors. The conversation was about dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we still do that up here in the hills of pa. sit around and talk about stuff going on in the world today. but then, we all retired too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many sickos who treat animals like that turn out to be losers who treat people much worse.

    ReplyDelete

Aping Calvin...

...   Find one for yourself by clicking on the picture or here: Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron    Reversible Grill/Griddle ...