Friday, August 21, 2026

It used to be a truly happy place for me...

I know I've talked about Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village before, and I'll continue to say that it is/was one of my favorite place on earth, Back in the 60's and 70's, and even in to the 80's, it was a vibrant, fun, carefree oasis in a big crazy city, but sadly now it's turned in to yet another shithole filled with druggies and jerkoffs, filthy dirty and not desirable at all - especially at night. It's a shame such beautiful places go to shit when nobody cares...

...  

Click here for more information.
...  
 
...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

It used to be a truly happy place for me...

I know I've talked about Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village before, and I'll continue to say that it is/was one of my favor...