Thursday, August 13, 2026

Hey - better safe than sorry, right?

US intelligence officials revealed they were 'skeptical' of reports of an Iranian threat which led Donald Trump to secretly switch planes while returning from last month's NATO summit. The president was covertly smuggled off Air Force One and onto a smaller C-32A aircraft via a catering truck after intelligence officials raised concerns about a possible assassination attempt. Both current and former US officials told The Washington Post that the assassination threat was relayed to the CIA by the Israeli government. 
Truth is, if you don't have the time or the ability to vet out a threat like that, you always err (if that's the right word) to the side of caution. It was a slick move, and it worked, but Marco and Hegseth were left on AF1 - I guess as guinea pigs. I wonder how they felt about that, huh?

...  

Let me tell you a little bit about these. I bought two for my kitchen cabinets.
 They're rechargeable, held on by self stick magnets, and were real easy
 to install (like five minutes). Trust me on these - they work great...
...  


1 comment:

  1. The secrete service did their job protecting the President. They dropped the ball protecting everyone else.
    AF1 carries 70-100 Americans on international trips. They used 70-100 Americans to be used as decoy including Rubio and Hegseth.

    Something like this was done by Clinton in 2000. the difference is that after Clinton had sneaked out they let everyone else know of the situation so that they could find other ways to get home. Trust me, I would love to have the chance to pay for my own ticket back so that I don't have to get on a plane that might get shot.

    ReplyDelete

A HillBetty puzzler. What's holding them up?

...     Do you listen to music in the  background while you're on your  computer? I do, and I have  these. Great sound and only  38 buck...