Saturday, August 1, 2026

And, in the end, idiots doing idiot shit always screw up - one way or another...

The boneheaded teen who jumped off San Diego’s famous Sunset Cliffs in a viral stunt detailed his brutal injuries. The 17-year-old boy, whose has not been identified, told Fox 5 he currently can’t walk without the use of a walker after the terrifying moment he hit the rocks.
“I slammed against the rock and I felt like paralyzed, and I couldn’t move,” he said. “My lungs were burning, my ribs were burning, my spine, it was the weirdest feeling it was just burning,” he added.
 

The teen suffered six compression fractures to his vertebrae and required nine stitches in his foot but said he did not need surgery. Even with the pain, he reminisced on how lucky he still is. “If I slipped a little bit more and I landed straight on that slab and not in the water, I would probably be paralyzed if not dead,” he said.
At some popint, when he finally got home from the hospital, I hope his old man - at the very least - smacked him in the back of the head. That is the very least MY father woulda done. And probably a whole lot more. Juss' sayin'...

...

Someone must have a birthday 
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a great new gift idea...
 Click on the picture for more information on this cute bracelet
It's only $ 25.00 - and comes to you with free shipping!
...  
 
...

8 comments:

  1. foot in the assss more like it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my dad through some crap I'm ashamed of. Wrecked cars and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More evidence that modern medicine and EMS services are defeating Darwin's filter. People this stupid should not be allowed to survive and propagate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. Stupid is as stupid does. H/T to Forrest Gump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to a life of misery, kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did some dumb things as a kid bit was smart enough not to jump off a cliff into rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He answered the question "If your friends jump off a cliff Are you going to jump?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. When he's 45 or so his back will remind him constantly about that stupid decision. Maybe earlier.

    ReplyDelete

A TV coma?

...    I've been wearing the LEE X MOVE jeans for a few years now  - Great fit, stretch waist, very comfortable. Great prices here. Much...