
In Prince George County, Maryland, council members unanimously passed new legislation which can fine property owners up to $5,000 a day for not mowing their lawns. The new law applies to all non-residential property owners in the county, which is located roughly 46 miles outside of Baltimore. Under the previous law, non-residential property owners who fail to maintain their lawns could receive a $1,000 fine. “This legislation creates a separate fine schedule for non-residential property owners, starting at $2,000 for a first offense and increasing to $5,000 for a second or subsequent offense,” the law states.
I may be out on a limb here, but I don't like this. Hey - I like to see a well-kept front yard as much as anybody, but legislating and creating substantially-high fine schedules for non-complaince is way out of line in my mind.
There's one thing that I've argued over this issue for years. I had a neighbor back in the late 70's in Oklahoma who's front yard was a damn-near year-round vegetable garden, and it was cool looking and highly productive. Under the laws these guys just wrote, it'd be illegal, and that sucks. Juss' sayin'...
...
...
...
I don't if it's sad or just plain fucked up that it's virtually impossible for anyone on any of the major news outlet - with the exception of FOX - that can say anything positive about anything that not only something Trump says or does, but anything at all that comes outof his administration.
And yeah - I know, that was a really long - maybe too long - sentence to start this comment, but hey - sometimes I just get carried away and can't stop myself from prattling on about any given subject - especially one as inane as this one, if ya get my drift.
...
...
If ever there was a case study for being mindfull about what you read where, The Guardian.com is it. This was a front page article espousing another hair-brained liberal/progressive agenda issue - Climate Change is the cuase of anything and everything that they have positions against.
Too hot? Climate change. Too cold? Climate change. Too rainy? Climate change. Too dry? Climate change.
Here's the reality. Climate does change. It's inevitable. Man has little or nothing at all to do with it.
Ever heard of the Ice Age? Earth’s most recent major ice age (the Quaternary Ice Age) began about 2.6 million years ago. We are actually still in this ice age today, but we are currently in a warmer interglacial phase that started roughly 11,700 years ago. Throughout Earth's history, the planet has experienced at least five major ice ages. Climates change.
...
...
...
...
I've come to realize that I spend an inordinate amout of time here making fun of liberals and what they say and do.
I can't help myself. They have such an incredible tendency to say and do such unbelievably stupid shit. Must be in their DNA. No matter what, they're certainly easy targets for ridicule...
...
...
Handmade gifts are extra special when
they're for someone extra special.
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet
It's one-of-a-kind and comes with free shipping.
...
That was almost too subtle even for me - great photoshop work. I can't be the only one of us who sees the insane dark humor in the news that this incredible outbreak of the drizzlin' shits has come from Taco Bell, of all places.
To be fair, I have never ever been in one. Never - my entire life. I've never (knowingly) eaten anything they make. I always just assumed that if I get the shits from eating at a local, family-owned Mexican joint (which I would) that Taco Bell would kill me then and there.
...


















I hate the lawn thing too. There are too damn many laws on the books. Our forefathers would be hanging these assholes.
ReplyDeleteThe U.S. was the perfect size with 200 million and 87% white. In another 50 years it will all be over if something serious doesn't happen. Like removing every muslim and illegal.
ReplyDeleteKeep harping on the liberals and if you can convince a few people to wake up and not vote for them, you've done a good thing.
ReplyDelete