This meme highlights the common Florida experience of rapid, unpredictable weather shifts, where sunny skies quickly turn into downpours.It humorously portrays the "Floridian" strategy of monitoring radar ( I look at mine more than a few times a day) to find a narrow window of time to finish outdoor chores before the storm arrives. Florida summer weather often follows a pattern of intense heat leading to afternoon thunderstorms and potential flooding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch that second step, Usha, it's a doozy...
Usha Vance stumbled Monday as she went down the steps of the vice presidential helicopter with her nine-week-old son in tow. The second lady...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...



Actually, that's the South Florida cycle. West Florida changes it around, but still has the same elements.
ReplyDelete