Monday, July 13, 2026

The other nut that fell out of the Thunberg tree? Yikes...

Greta Thunberg’s glam pop-singing sister declined to comment on her eco-fanatic sibling as she did the splits and explained her very unique name in a new interview. Beata MonaLisa, 20, ditched the surname of her famous older sister to carve out a path as a 'risqué entertainer'.
The 20-year-old is slated to release her debut studio album this year. “Bea” told Interview Magazine in a recent chat: “I was born with it. It’s from my grandma Mona and great grandma Lisa.”
The “self-trained” jack-of-all-trades promotes herself as a “singer, dancer, actress, model, producer, writer, songwriter & choreographer”. “Bea” told Interview Magazine in a recent chat: “I was born with it. It’s from my grandma Mona and great grandma Lisa.” The “self-trained” jack-of-all-trades promotes herself as a “singer, dancer, actress, model, producer, writer, songwriter & choreographer”.
 

It would be hard for anyone to think she could ever be anywhere near as chafing/annoying as her sister is, but I bet she's gonna get all the opportunies she deserves to prove otherwise. I can almost guarantee you that self-importance is another thing rooted in their common DNA.  Juss' sayin'...

...  
...  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A TV coma?

...    I've been wearing the LEE X MOVE jeans for a few years now  - Great fit, stretch waist, very comfortable. Great prices here. Much...