Wednesday, July 15, 2026

So maybe she should move to Zimbabwe...

 
Having never actually watched the show (never- I swear), I knew that Whoopi was about as black as it gets, but I had no idea that she 'idenitifies' as being black. I just thought she had a good tan. Anyway,  Sunny Hostin of The View is doubling down on her controversial statement that American flags make her feel “unsafe.” The co-host’s remarks have sparked widespread backlash as many see them as disrespectful to the symbol of our nation and the millions who serve under it.
Hostin’s comments come at a time when patriotism and national pride are under attack from some corners of the left. For most Americans, the flag represents freedom, sacrifice, and unity - not a source of fear.
This kind of rhetoric fuels division and alienates everyday citizens who love their country. The American flag should unite us, not be treated as a threat by public figures on national television.
 

The flag is a symbol of everything good about this country - liberty, bravery, and opportunity. Statements like Hostin’s reveal a deep disconnect from the values that built America, and a total of respect for our Country and our core beliefs. 
What a complete waste of oxygen...

Thanks to Florida Hillbilly for the graphic and inspiration.


...  
...  





2 comments:

  1. She's pissed because her son got arrested. She dropped the "do you know who I am" b/s to the cops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does watching the View make women stupid or do only stupid women watch the View?

    ReplyDelete

Well guys, another piece of our childhood is heading to the great mailbox in the sky.

  Columbia House - yes, THE Columbia House - is finally shutting down for good on September 15th. And if you're over 40, you already kno...