Monday, July 6, 2026

A HillBetty in B&W and colorized. Which do you prefer?

 Our good friend at Twisted Hillbilly has very diverse taste 
in woman at times. This is what he posted this afternoon...

I liked it - the composition, the framing, the babe, but I thought 
the B&W was a little flat - a little lacking something. Here's 
my colorized version. Wuddya think?








8 comments:

  1. I liked them both although the black and white speaks to me a little more you did a good job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color brings the scene to life; B&W stirs imagination.
    Is that a European train scene?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babe in the B&W and color picture appears to be an AI rendition. If it is I dislike both....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The B&W is the better picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trackbed is too pink - doesn't look real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the B&W, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy photoshop fix, he needs to up the contrast and slightly darken some mid tones, and the black and white will pop.

    You've got a good eye though, it is flat, washed out, overexposed in fact

    ReplyDelete

Hiding from the killer bike...

That red '1' means somebody AI'd it. Not me. Less than half price for today only. What a great idea for a Christmas gift for a s...