These and other collections are available HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might want to wait until happy hour to test this outcome...
Old Bardstown Bottled-in-Bond (Bottled in bond is a legal designation for American-produced booze aged and bottled according to strict feder...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


I would visit the underground comic store in Berkeley to purchase these comic books back in '79/80, even though I did not partake I still enjoyed the humor! "Dope will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no dope." Free Wheeling Franklin. DC in Palatka
ReplyDelete