Tuesday, May 12, 2026

Start 'em young...

 



...  

 Birthday or Anniversary coming up?
Here's a great idea for a gift for her.
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet
It's simple yet elegant - and comes to you with free shipping!
...  


3 comments:

  1. yeah. I remember Mom teaching us kids to dance in the kitchen. then Dad woild come home from work and spin her around a few times. she always had a smile when he did that. must have worked as I am one of 6 kids !

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's vids of this professional couple on YouTube. They're very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe!!!
    Cute Kids!!!.... Photo Obviously "A I generated" but still!!! Definitely "TANGO Master's!!!"

    skybill

    ReplyDelete

Yeah, well, they sure wouldn't be voting Republican, that's for certain...

  This cartoon published yesterday depicted members of the Iranian regime and its proxies demonstrating support for Democratic candidates. F...