Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Racing to the mountain...
Some roads are worth taking just for the view. Standing proudly in the heart of Donegal, Mount Errigal never fails to leave me nearly speech...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


The ICE agents surrounding the flower image is a reference to the law against importing invasive plant species. But I believe that law gives jurisdiction over invasive plant species not to ICE, but to the EPA, or to the Agriculture Department. (Nice try, you loony Open Border$ Lefties!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for pointing out that the daisy flower is an invasive species.
ReplyDeleteOh! Wait.....