The only problem is, by the time you learn how to be really good at something, opportunities to prove your capabilities diminish - as in just friggin' disappear. Trust me - that old Jason Bourne adage about 'Opportunities will present themselves' just ain't cuttin' it no more. Rest, however, truly is a weapon. I know - I'm now a triple black belt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The morning run in to Doochary...
Just past the turnoff to Fintown, there's this wee waterfall, the first of two on the way in to town. On this day that normally placid f...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


Interestingly the algo I always heard was men's age times 2 less 9 years is the optimum match.
ReplyDeleteReally? So at 50, you should be with a 91 year old?!?
DeleteMohammad advised half the man's age, plus 7.