Is says 45EPIC
45EPIC
It says 45EPIC. It's a watermark/trademark.
45Epic photography logo / watermark. https://www.facebook.com/mcgucken/
https://www.facebook.com/mcgucken/
The logo looks to me like it says "45EPIC", which is something I find on Flickr here but I don't know if it's the same personhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/45epic/
Yes, it's this guy, the logo matches: https://www.facebook.com/mcgucken
Quite appealing. She's got a bit of the Mariette Hartley look. (from back when Marriett was young and slender)
... The perfect 'guest bedroom' TV for under 70 bucks? Wow... ...
Is says 45EPIC
ReplyDelete45EPIC
ReplyDeleteIt says 45EPIC. It's a watermark/trademark.
ReplyDelete45Epic photography logo / watermark. https://www.facebook.com/mcgucken/
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/mcgucken/
ReplyDeleteThe logo looks to me like it says "45EPIC", which is something I find on Flickr here but I don't know if it's the same person
ReplyDeletehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/45epic/
Yes, it's this guy, the logo matches: https://www.facebook.com/mcgucken
ReplyDeleteQuite appealing. She's got a bit of the Mariette Hartley look. (from back when Marriett was young and slender)
ReplyDelete