I know you may even be tired of hearing it, but this song was so special to my older brother, I could almost say it was his theme song - maybe even his personal anthem. I'd love to watch him a couple martinis in dancing to it in his inimitable white-boy buck teeh way. Great memories indeed. Thank you for everything T...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A voice of reason in Kamala's house? GTFOH.....
Emhoff has privately told people that he would prefer for his wife to stay out of the 2028 presidential race, the Wall Street Journal repor...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


Hey Joe, do think your brother would have liked Earth, Wind and Ozzy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuOuUixdSvY
ReplyDeleteI posted that mashup just the other day
Delete