Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The same old bullshit all over again if they win in November...
As the 2026 midterm elections near, Democrats are increasingly framing a potential Trump impeachment as their clearest path to party cohesio...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


Good Lord Joe, I believe you are down on religion, but It if that lady is not proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy I don’t know what would be
ReplyDeleteLooks to me as a hippy not a hillbilly
ReplyDeleteEh,can I take the pickup without the baggage.....,
ReplyDeleteAsking for a friend!