Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My first great crush...
This is from the 1963 musical-comedy film Beach Party with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon. Going all the way back to the Mickey Mo...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

If I was listening to Trower I had some seriously strong weed.
ReplyDeleteThe waisted days of my youth. The University of Florida's horticulture program of the late 70's developed Okefenokee Gold. As an early synce variety based off Columbian that could stupidify life in general. They grew way too much so $40 an ounce or less were common back in the early 80's in Gainesville Fl.. These dudes are now making edibles.
We wore out a Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs 8 track driving around getting a buzz and shook the dorm blasting the LP in college doing the same thing.
ReplyDelete