Friday, July 4, 2025

A simple message from our founders...

...


This book is a public collection of the four original documents 
in the founding of the United States of America and include, the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Constitutions, and the Bill of Rights. 
Combined these documents are excellent primary historical
 sources for the American Revolution and the formation of the new republican state.



2 comments:

  1. As a legal immigrant now 43 years ago I have come to the conclusion that people in all other countries around the world don't have RIGHTS. They have PERMISSIONS that can be taken away ANY time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rickvid in the Yakima ValleyJuly 5, 2025 at 3:27 PM

      Good observation. The Constitution does not grant us rights; it grants rights and duties only to the government.

      Delete

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...