Tuesday, January 14, 2025

Where I used to live. Why did I ever leave?

...  

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very attractive...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this lovely bracelet
It's only $ 55.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!

Valentines Day isn't that far away, ya know...
...  




5 comments:

  1. So why did you leave if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inquiring idiots want to know?
      (I'd love to live there!!)

      Delete
  2. It was a wonderful place to live when we were young! For locals, basic living expenses are sky high, electricity is not a given and health care is questionable. There was a song, "10,000 miles away from Reality". It was like that before the age of the internet, perhaps now it is different.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me I'm reading this correctly. The City by the bay admitting it fucked up?

Did you know the Mayor of San Fransisco is a jewish son of a Rabbi Democrat Capitalist? Yeah tr and string that sentence together in a nothe...