Friday, October 18, 2024

'Vote blue no matter who...'

Kamala got roasted last night at the Al Smith dinner in NYC, and for good reason. A Democrat presidential candidate should think of an all-catholic affair like that as a gift from the heavens. She didn't shape - but sent a video message instead, which was booed and sneared at. The last Dem to not show up at this dinner was Mondale - how'd that work out for him? As the night's host, Jim Gaffigan, said - “This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee,” he joked. “I mean, in her defense, I mean, she did find time to appear on the View, Howard Stern, Colbert, and the longtime staple of campaigning, the Call Her Daddy podcast.”
...  

...  

This is what an EF-2 tornado did to a Florida solar farm in Lake Placid recently 
during Hurricane Milton, cutting a clear path right through. The twister also damaged 20-30 homes with winds upwards of 115 mph. 
...  

...  

...  

Me and whatsername were talking about this the other day. I have childhood friends 
I stay in touch with through social media that I haven't seen face-to-face in 50+ years. If I saw them today I'd probably think I was seeing their parents instead of them. Most of these friends still call me Joey to this day. I'm 71 friggin' years old (well, Sunday I will be) and they still call me Joey. Go figure...
...  

...  

...  

She was a weedhead and a tramp. In 1944, that was enough 
to get Phyllis Stalnaker arrested.
 Her booking photo shows a pretty young woman sporting a jaunty striped top with a herringbone blazer and fashionably dark lipstick. She gives the camera a wary glance.
...  

Wudda fucked up, upside-down world we live in...
...  

...  

Think about this - when's the last time you were in
 a department store? Or for that matter, in a mall?
...  

...  

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very affordable...
 
 
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings
IThey're only $ 20.00 - and come to you with free shipping!
...  

Seriously - when and if this blog gets either mundane or predictable, or worse starts to make sense, please feel free to stop enjoying it and interacting with it. It's an interesting thing - about 8,000 people a day read this blog at some time or another, and that number of readers has remained constant for a year or so. We may have reached critical mass with readership. I think I need you guys to help spread the word. Wuddya say?
...  

...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

'Vote blue no matter who...'

Kamala got roasted last night at the Al Smith dinner in NYC, and for good reason. A Democrat presidential candidate should think of an all-c...