Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every letter should start with the words 'Dear Mr. President'...
At first I was insulted that he'd think he can 'buy' my vote, but then I thought, fuck it, I'm gonna probably vote the way h...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

Glad to see that you are okay. Be careful during the cleanup.
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes to the media. Watch what they come out against both in timing and voracity and therein lies the truth
ReplyDeleteGlad your lights are on!
ReplyDelete(I've had electricity for more than a week and am getting very tired of waiting for the Internet)
Pris cilla King