Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every day's sorta almost not quite like every other...
Yesterday it was 86 and gorgeous - not a cloud in the sky. This morning I woke up to 52 degrees. Having slept with the window open, it was k...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

Dusty Anderson.
ReplyDeleteShe is Ruth aka "Dusty Anderson". Wow, she is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue who she is but why is the photo split?
ReplyDeleteIt's to make it harder to cheat when googling
DeleteThe Black Dahlia? I understand thats how her body was found.
ReplyDelete