Saturday, October 12, 2024

Laughing at Milton - even though it might hurt...

I lead with this one for a good reason. Where I live is Trump country - 
no doubt about it, but there are holdouts - Harris/Walz supporters. After the storm, pretty much all of the Trump lawn signs are probably somewhere 300 miles out to sea, but the three houses I know of that have Harris signs still have theirs showing, because all of the chicken-shit fuckwads put them in their windows on the inside out of fear that someone would probably steal 'em of rip 'em up. I don't know - is that smart or just chicken shit like I said?
...  

...  

...  

It really ain't that funny. We're gonna be kinda 
fucked for insurance in the future...
...  

These money hungry fucks are back open already...
...  

...  

...  

That's the newest buzz word, ain't it?
...  

...  

The chainsaw's have been going non-stop for two days...
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Laughing at Milton - even though it might hurt...

I lead with this one for a good reason. Where I live is Trump country -  no doubt about it, but there are holdouts - Harris/Walz supporters....