Wednesday, October 23, 2024

It's not who I'm voting for as much as it is who I'm voting against - and it's not Kamala. It's jerkoffs like this broad...

 If a woman like this ever rang my bell I sure as fuck would ring her bell, 
and maybe her husband's too for being married to such a whiney-ass cunt. 
Take a look at the short video at the start of this article and tell me you don't feel the same as I do. Juss' sayin'...
...  

And besides, apologies don't always work, 
so you should buy these and keep 
them for the next time you screw up...
  
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings
They're only $ 20.00 - and come to you with free shipping!
...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who among us DIDN'T own some Matchbox cars and trucks?

At one point or another I probably had as many as 40 of them  and used to play with them in the backyard with a coupla guys from my block. C...