Thursday, July 25, 2024

We're full. There's no room at the inn. Stay home. Seriously. What a great state this is...

 
According to this report from News6Orlando, Florida has been a 'Mecca' in the U.S. for many people over the past few years, with more than 1 million people moving to the state just in 2022 alone. U.S. Census Bureau data shows that a large chunk of Florida’s incoming residents have moved from states like New York, California or foreign countries. The state’s population has been on the rise for decades, though it saw an explosion of new residents beginning back in 2016. Right after I moved here. Go figure - they saw me leaving Jersey and followed my lead...
 
...  

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  


5 comments:

  1. Problem is - as has been said a millions time before - they'll bring their garbage thinking with them and wreck the place for decades, or forever. I have a better idea: If you want to move to an area and [further] screw it up California is hiring burger flippers for $20/hr. Better hurry though as the law - only for franchises, which says everything, wreck the middle class while giving big business a pass - is forcing shops to close at a high rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California has been over full for decades. I hear So. America is pretty empty now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I understand it, Da Guv has plans to bulldoze DisneyWorld, all 43 square miles of it, offering the land to multiple developers to provide accomodation for the millions of immigrants from New England and New York (maybe Choisey n' Penn as well) during the on-coming Ice Age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent all day & half the night in Navarre Beach working on a boat & boy was it crowded & busy, I don't think the place shut down at all overnight. I'm going to raise my rates before I get called again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I keep quiet about my area and am happy to see it come in low on places to live infographic charts.

    ReplyDelete