Thursday, July 25, 2024

If they're gonna debate (which I seriously doubt), he would be a great moderator...

I got it! I got it! I - oh, fuck...  

 
Acording to this Fox News report, Former Major League Baseball slugger Jose Canseco threw his hat into the ring as a potential moderator for a presidential debate between former President Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris. Canseco made the assertion on Tuesday in a post on X as Trump said he "would be willing to do more than one debate" with Harris as the election looms.
 
... 

It happened again. And again. And...

 
This may well be the greatest scam of the year - it even happened to me. Two pretty hot looking blonde Russian babes come over to your truck while you are getting the boat out of the water. Without saying a word, they both start cleaning your boat with sponge and soapy water, with their broobs almost falling out of their skimpy dresses. It's impossible not to check 'em out.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no thanks and instead ask you for a ride to the 24 hour Racetrack a couple of miles down the road so they can get smokes and a cold drink. You agree and they get in the backseat.
Then on the way, they pull their dresses down, then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet, so tell your boaty buddies to be careful. I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, twice on the 15th, and then again yesterday morning. 
Oh - juss' so ya know, Walmart sells wallets for only $7.00. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

 ... 


It's kinda funny. You don't know what goes in to making up a post the way I try to do it. I try to be as entertaining and maybe even enlightening as I can be - and sometimes you can actually learn something from here, but ever since Joe backed off, I'm finding it harder and harder every day to come up with anything else other then talking about the Dems new candidate. 
 
 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 
I've said it before and I guess I'll just keep on saying it, but we gotta figure out a way to get in to this whole 'study' business. There has to be SO much fuckin' money floating around out there in the studyverse that almost anybody with letters behind his name can grab. My own letters - S.O.B. - evidently don't count. The reason I'm saying this again today is this report thing above. These guys didn't even do a new report to report this report, They reported on an old report. I'm tellin' ya - we gotta jump on this fuckin' gravy train...
 ... 

 ... 

... 

...

Here's a nice idea for a simple gift...
    
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings.
They're only $ 25.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  

...  











2 comments:

  1. Most study money is handed out by the federal government after they STEAL it from us. Let's do a study/experiment in which we abolish the federal government for 10 years and see if we are all better off. Pretty sure the answer (at least for the non-parasites) would be a resounding "YES!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last ten or so years of my final career had me signing my emails with " RCSU"*. Nobody ever, as far as I know, ever caught on.

    * Rude Crude and Socially Unacceptable

    ReplyDelete

A union endorsement for DJT? Holy shit...

Patrick Yoes, National President of the Fraternal Order of  Police, said in a press statement the group’s members voted to endorse Trump aft...