Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. Sorta...
"The world is ending on November 13, 2026" - at least this is what a a physicist believed back in the 1960s. Heinz von Foerster an...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
Bette Davis of course.
ReplyDeleteWouldn’t be a very young Bette Davis, would it?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to the idea that these "Name This Gal" puzzlers were going to end?
ReplyDeleteThose Bette Davis Eyes!
ReplyDeleteToo easy!
ReplyDeleteI almost never guess the right answer, but this one was "easy" compared to 99% of the rest.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want to keep posting famous ladies to identify, please go right ahead.