Thursday, May 9, 2024

There's usually an easy explanation for everything - even RFK jr...

 
Go ahead and google the subject if you want to. I got such a friggin' kick out of the headline - on it's own - that I don't want to add anything to it myself. 
This guy's a fuckin' fruitloop, but none the less a couple million people will vote for him in November. THAT is how we know our country is fucked...
... 

... 

 
Buddy of mine turned me on to a couple of his gummies. Evidently, I
 inadvertantly left them on my dresser and the missus thought they 
were candies and had one. This is what I came home to. Yes, I do have 
a lot of shirts, and yes - they are now color-coordinated.
...  

...  

Even a lib rag like the NY Daily News thinks it's pandering...
...  

...  

 
79 years ago yesterday. May 08, 1945 — Over 
two million people gathered in Times Square to 
celebrate the end of World War II in Europe.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  


Click on the banner or this picture to visit her site.
 
...  

...  













2 comments:

  1. May 8, 1945, Times Square: Some Sailor kissed a Nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, "Balls to the wall" predates aviation and in fact refers to the weights that control the governors in stationary steam engines. Faster made -em swing out farther, thus "Balls to the Wall).
    Aviation throttles may or may not have ball shaped handles. Many are not shaped like a sphere at all.

    ReplyDelete

I used to call it home...