Wednesday, May 15, 2024

I'm so old... 'How old are YOU?' I'm so old that I can remember when...

 I'm so old, I can remember when republicans and conservatives were all painted in boot black...  
 

Last night we were talking about all this college protest shit going on and I made the point that back in the day, we too were protesting on college campuses, but...
We were protesting against a war that should not have even started and a war that they wanted to draft us in to to get killed. That's the difference between then and now. Our lives were at stake, and these morons today just want to be part of something.
 
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

Yeah - ya really can't make shit like that up...
...  

...

Here's a nice idea for a simple gift...
    
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings.
They're only $ 18.00 and that includes free shipping!
...  

Barrett Blade, 50, was also heavily critical of women's groups and other objects of Donald Trump's ire for abandoning his wife - whose $130,000 hush money payment from Trump's team before the 2016 election is at the center of the case - and spent two days last week on the witness stand in the ongoing trial. In an interview Tuesday, he said he's saddened by what he describes as the anger toward his wife and doesn't really see a positive future for the couple in America. 'Either way, I don't think it gets better for her. I think if it's not guilty, we got to decide what to do. Good chance we'll probably vacate this country,' he said.
 

It's worth pointing out that he is her fourth husband, and I really don't think the 'Me too movement' is gonna get all jacked up to support someone who takes it up the ass on camera for a living. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

... 












1 comment:

  1. check out the video on 90 miles of tyranny with Stormy about me too

    ReplyDelete

A little tidbit from Playboy's past...