Last night's Dame was Virna Lisis. Well done...
off hand I would say she is looking for a good time. don't know who she is, but I would say no to her.
Jacqueline Bisset
Jacqueline Bisset. And I thought Turk...er... Virginia Mayo was last night's Dame.
Jacqueline
Bisset
The lovely Jacqueline Bissett
Jacqueline Bisset perhaps….. SST
Elizabeth Hurley?
callmeboneshakerJacqueline Bisset
Angelina Jolie's Godmother
Jacqueline Bissett
Those eyes suggest Jacquelyn Bissett .
California has become so hostile to business that even the man who built California Pizza Kitchen says he wouldn’t start the iconic chain th...
off hand I would say she is looking for a good time. don't know who she is, but I would say no to her.
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bisset
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bisset. And I thought Turk...er... Virginia Mayo was last night's Dame.
ReplyDeleteJacqueline
ReplyDeleteBisset
ReplyDeleteThe lovely Jacqueline Bissett
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bisset perhaps….. SST
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bisset
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Hurley?
ReplyDeletecallmeboneshaker
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bisset
Angelina Jolie's Godmother
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Bissett
ReplyDeleteThose eyes suggest Jacquelyn Bissett .
ReplyDelete