Saturday, November 25, 2023

Can you Name this lost Dame?


Last night's Dame wasDorothy Malone - touche.

But nobody could name the dog...



17 comments:

  1. Looks like Dawn Wells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn Wells, aka "Mary Ann"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a young Dawn "Maey Ann" Wells .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Maryann.
    Heltau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a Miss Nevada...Dawn Wells.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Just sit right back, and you’ll hear a tale…” Dawn Wells.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been stumped by many of the latest Dames, but the challenge is time well spent. I don't have a clue about today's contestant, but I certainly wish I knew her personally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn Wells?……SST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Set right back and hear a tale…………..

    ReplyDelete

Maybe he shoulda said she was ugly...

  President Trump lives on the edge of the 'Fucked if he does and fucked if he doesn't scale. He complimented Mexican President Clau...