Saturday, November 11, 2023

And yet we house and feed millions of law-breaking fence-jumpers...


It's incomprehnsible to me that that is the case. 
Fuckin' scumba politicians. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  


Yeah. That's me. 1971.
...  


...  

...  

They are also increasing the standard deduction. The standard deduction, which reduces the amount of income you must pay taxes on, is claimed by a majority of taxpayers. It will rise to $29,200, up from $27,700 in 2024 for married couples filing jointly, amounting to a 5.4% bump. For individuals, the new maximum will be $14,600 for 2024, up from $13,850. 
Heads of households will see their standard deduction jump to $21,900 in 2024, up from $20,800.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

Sometimes, an unexpected little gift
is the best gift of all to give...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
It's only $ 20.00 and that includes free shipping.
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:
...  











5 comments:

  1. My Dad was a Marine from WW2 and had severe wounds from Okinawa. He spent over a year in a Naval Hospital and every 6 months would go back to the VA to be put into traction and have his back straighten out. He would never talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was on New Guinea during that same time period. He was the First Sergeant of an ordnance company.
    No combat, but had to be aware of snipers and Jap bombing raids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black people in Chicago are learning the same lesson: NO one cares about them, there's no money for their issues on the South Side.

    But tens of MILLIONS for non citizen lawbreakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason there are no pictures of me in uniform is that my dues were paid for me by my father:

    Pvt. Robert D. DeWitt kia 27 November 1944 in France with Patton, two days before his 27th birthday and five months before my birth.

    I'm the only one who remembers him. Thanks, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you in '71, was me in '69. Airman Basic, yeay.

    ReplyDelete

Does this Dame have a Name?

Too easy to google. Dammit...