Friday, November 10, 2023

A 'rock'-solid candidate I might consider getting behind...

 
If he could straighten out this country like he cleaned up his small home town in Kitsap County, Washington, I'd back hm all the way.
 Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has revealed that multiple political parties approached him last year to see if he would run for US president, after a poll revealed 46% of Americans would support his campaign. Appearing as the first guest on Trevor Noah’s new Spotify podcast What Now?, the actor and former WWE wrestler said a 2021 poll of 30,000 American adults led to “the parties” contacting him to ask if he was interested in running at the end of 2022.
“That was an interesting poll that happened and I was really moved by that,” Johnson said. “I was really blown away and I was really honoured. I’ll share this little bit with you: at the end of the year in 2022, I got a visit from the parties asking me if I was going to run, and if I could run.
 


The full article is here:




7 comments:

  1. Good vp for Trump, then run in 4 years and be president the next 8. At least he is not a politician and should he be like the sheriff in Walking Tall, it would be a very interesting 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's an Oprah liberal - no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like him, but he is a democrat, I did not say demturd. But he is a democrat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but the dude is just as libtard as the rest of them. I damn sure wouldn't vote for his leftist ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope Nope Nope, no way no how would scratch his name off the ballot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This only shows how desperate the dems are to find someone that can be elected instead of selected.

    ReplyDelete

If I wanted your opinion...

There's no need for us to go back and forth about this  polling shit. Yes - I do occassionaly mention someone's polling data, and ye...