Thursday, October 12, 2023

The climate-crazies and the scientists have gone too far now. Now they're messing with our beer?

 
Global warming is changing the quality and taste of beer, scientists have warned. A new study reveals that the quantity of European hops, which gives beer its distinctive bitter taste, is declining.
Hotter, longer and drier summers are predicted to worsen the situation, and could lead to beer becoming more expensive. The authors warned growers to adapt their farming techniques. Buncha wine-drinking jerkoffs. Read the rest of this if you wanna:
...  

Buy your wife or girlfriend this bracelet.
She'll figure out a way to thank you...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:



2 comments:

  1. You think climate change fucks with the taste of beer?.....try chemotherapy.....yuck...I saw a tee shirt I shoulda' gotten.....it said "Diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer....if I'd have known earlier I'd have drank more Scotch"...hey, my wife hates my sense of humor, but what am I gonna' do, cry?....no sir, I'm laughing my way out of this shitty ol' world....the way things are going in the middle east and the way the people in this country turned things over to the fucking democrats, I guess it's none too soon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanging as long as you can brother we need guys like you

      Delete

Okay - take your best shot. Who is she?