Sunday, September 24, 2023

Entitlement at it's worst...


This young thing is actually pretty famous, even though 
you might not recognize him in his latest iteration. 

 
His name is Jaden Smith. His parents are Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith. 
Do you think he might be living an entitled life of some sort?
JADEN has grown up in the spotlight as Will and Jada's son, but now, Jaden Smith has become an icon of his own making, with his philosophies on life and style and making his mark on the LGBTQ+ community.
A sampling of his 'philosophies'? According to various interviews online, Jaden Smith seems to go by 'he/him/his'. However, he stated in an interview with HuffPost that he doesn't like the label of being human.
"I’m not gonna be categorized as a human. Oh, humans are supposed to do this or act like this, or people are supposed to act like this, or people are supposed to be this," he said, "I’m my own thing." His gender fluidity was solidified in 2016 when he became the face of Louis Vuitton's women's campaign, sporting skirts on the runway and in campaigns for the brand. He also launched a brand called MSFTSrep, which he hopes will normalize people wearing whatever they want without being bullied.
 
 
So hearing/reading all of this fuckin' garbage coming out of this entitled little cunt's mouth has me harkening back to my own Father's philosophy, sorta. 
If I had ever said anything even remotely close to what this little shithead is spewing, my old man woulda beat the livin' fuckin' snot outta me and thrown my ass outta the house. And he woulda been correct in doing it. Juss' sayin'...
 

FYI? Jaden's father, Will, is estimated to be worth $350million, and his mother, Jada, is estimated to have a net worth of around $50million.
...  

2 comments:

I'm not here, but Calvin is...