Friday, July 7, 2023

Where do you go for hard-breaking, important news?

 I sure as fuck hope it ain't here...  
 
I get the majority of my major news stories from comic books and Rolling Stone Magazine. Here's a perfect example of their hard-hitting, on-the-money timely reporting on a very important subject:
 
You guys think I make this shit up. Granted, I fuck with the graphics 
a little to suit my own preferences, but the song remains the same. 
The incredible thing about this rag and the tripe that they spew is how many people think it's legit. 
Here's their original article:
...  

...  

When I do hit one of these, first thing I'm gonna do is hire a lawyer 
to legally change my name, then I'm gonna shave my mustache off. 
NOBODY would recognize me without it. 
After that's finished, I'm gonna write my Brother Bob a check for a million bucks and hand deliver it to him. Before I do that, though, I'm gonna make a couple of copies of the check and mail one copy each to both of my sisters. You figure it out...
...  

A new bill passed by the Michigan state House last month - now with the state Senate - would make it a felony for people to intimidate or harass someone by deliberately misgendering them and using pronouns that are not the ones chosen by the person.
 
So it'd be a crime to call him a her or her a him. 
Tell me they haven't lost their fuckin' minds out in that state...
... 

This is the White Manna Diner in Hackensack, perhaps the 
best-known non-chain burger joint in North Jersey, but that's not the reason I'm interested. Truth is, almost anywhere you'd ever go anywhere in the world, little tiny hole-in-the-wall joints like this one will never, ever disappoint you with both food and value. Give me one of these over some four-star bullshit every day of the week.
...  

Ben & Jerry’s parent company has lost nearly $2 billion in market cap amid calls to boycott the Vermont-based ice cream maker over a July 4 tweet condemning the US for existing on “stolen Indigenous land.” Shares of Unilever, the Anglo-Dutch multinational firm, slid 0.8% Thursday after closing down 0.5% the previous day.
The company’s stock price has closed Thursday at $51.31, nearly $1 below its closing price of $52.28 during Monday’s shortened trading - and the day before Ben & Jerry’s posted its unpatriotic tweet. The result has seen its market cap drop to $128.5 billion from $130.2 billion on Monday. Ben & Jerry’s, which was acquired by Unilever but whose board remains independent in voicing its views on political issues, said the July 4 celebrations can “distract from an essential truth about this nation’s birth.”
...  

...  

"We must bring the world together NOW to address this existential threat. Failure to act will doom future generations to a very uncertain future. For the sake of our common humanity we cannot allow that to happen."

Bernie Sanders, talking about climate change.                    
... 

... 

...  

Have a birthday or other special event
 coming up soon? Maybe you need to find
 a gift for someone special. How about this?
 
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful handmade bracelet.

It's legit. She really did have them made. Anything for a buck, right?
... 

... 

... 

Imagine the size of the balls on these guys...

“A 4% service charge is added to each check so we may offer our staff health insurance,” the Alimento bill disclaimer reads. “Please notify your server if you would like this removed.”
 
Gee, Dave, I've haven't seen you in your favorite place - Alimento, right? - in quite a while. What's up with that? 
Fuck them. Charging for fuckin' tap water?
... 

... 

... 

... 

Click on the banner for more info on this offer...
... 












No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not who I'm voting for as much as it is who I'm voting against - and it's not Kamala. It's jerkoffs like this broad...

  If a woman like this ever rang my bell I sure as fuck would ring her bell,  and maybe her husband's too for being married to such a wh...