Monday, May 29, 2023

45 years ago was a million years ago, if ya get my drift...



2 comments:

  1. yeah, I was in west Berlin for that. when my grandson goes thru my picture albums and asks me what the berlin wall is, it does make you feel old. but I do remember Europe was a lot cleaner back then compared to what I see now. funny there was maybe 3-4 weeks of summer there. or at least over 75. but it was dark for maybe 5-6 hours
    during that time. come out of a bar at 2-3 am and its getting light ? dave in pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think life was nicer then. People left their keys in the car, the house unlocked etc... I found Europe nice but some parts were pretty scruffy. Spain was a rubbish tip when I was there.
    Godlessness is not making us better.

    ReplyDelete

N'Orleans is getting slammed...

This is the storm projection map issued last night, and it's still mostly accurate. New Orleans is currently under a tropical storm warn...