Sunday, September 18, 2022

Wanna go for a ride on the bus Sweetie? You can ride me...

A couple fucking in the back of a bus - in the middle of the day - was interrupted by a commuter who was disgusted by what he saw. The wild scene was captured on video on a suburban bus route in Melbourne, Australia.
The footage begins with one of the passengers scolding the two strangers who were apparently having sex on the bus. “Listen brother, you don’t fuck on the bus, mate,” yelled the commuter filming from the front of the bus.
 

One of the strangers engaged in the alleged sex act tries to gain sympathy by claiming he has autism. But the angry commuter has none of it. “I don’t care if you are fucking homeless, don’t fuck on the bus, cunt,” he said. “I don’t care if you got autism. It doesn’t mean fuck on the bus.”
You can see the video here on this page:
- Be patient. There's a 30 second ad first.   
...  

...  

...  

 

1 comment:

  1. The first time I was in Australia I was in my 40's. The 20 something girls would drop there pants in a heartbeat in hopes to get banged.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but...