Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Okay. Hissy fit is over. For now.

 I am going to be cutting back for a few weeks starting this weekend, but there's no reason for me not to at least try, right?
 
Here's a couple of Calvins to get us back up to speed.
  
... 

... 

... 

... 

While I'm still here, I might as well try
 and help my wife sell some jewelry.

Need to find a nice gift for a special someone 
who might be a cat lover?

Click on the picture above for information on this item.

You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or 
your girlfriend right here: 
... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then ya got this smug little bitch...

  This little primaDonna is getting her comeuppances in spades.  It's frightening to think this arrogant little piece of shit has a voic...