Saturday, April 30, 2022

I only work on the days that end with 'day'...

 It's another one of those things that happen as you get older. Days of the week mean nothing if you don't go to church every week...  

... 

... 

... 

Very few women ever born more beautiful than her...
... 

 
So I'm reading  BUSINESS INSIDER like I normally do, and 
this story blurb pops up on the website home page. 
I come to realize that I have absolutely no fuckin' clue what the story is about, who the people might be that are involved, and certainly no idea what they're doing or why, and I come to this new revelation.
 Very little of what is presented in the media these days is directed towards me or anyone even remotely like me. There are entire generations of people out there the may speak the same language as I do, but I don't understand a word they say.
 And - honestly? - I am a-o-fuckin-k with that...
... 

... 

... 

It is beyond the scope of my ability to comprehend that this crazy fat racist fuck of a over-sized loudmouth idiot woman is actually taken seriously as a candidate for public office, let alone one as powerful as the Governorship of a state. 
Her only pitch to voters is that she's black and female and if they elect her she'll give 'em all kinds free shit. Great platform, babe...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 




There's a 'Biden Presidency' metaphor in there somewhere...
... 

... 

Barb and I went over by Canaveral about two months ago to see one of the Spacex launches. We were on the beach in New Smyrna around 10 miles north of the launch site and it was still seriously impressive as all giddup. I tried to video it on my phone but I fucked up somehow and it didn't work, but I digress...
I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be right there watching. It's gotta be loud as fuck too. I gotta bucket-list that shit. Who knows, right?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



6 comments:

  1. New Smyrna Beach is 60 miles north of Cape Canaveral....just for general info....in addition, how can Trump be held in contempt for not producing documents he doesn't have?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this posting format sucks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leftards have managed get Trump into a no-win. They have asked him to prove that he does not have something. Impossible to prove and they know it.

    ReplyDelete

Honor these veterans every day, not just today...

  In 2008, the Secretary of Defense was authorized by law to conduct a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War. On National...