Tuesday, March 1, 2022

What does AOC think about the Ukrainian invasion?

Does anyone really give a fuck what AOC thinks about anything? 
Nobody does. Seriously - I just wanted to get your attention with that question... 
 
Now, let's deal with some important shit.

... 

... 

... 

Christie's another ustabee still fighting to find his place in the sun. 
Give it a rest tubby - your days in the limelight are behind you - 
not that you could see 'em with that fuckin' lardass.
... 

... 

You think your 'last year' sucked? Howdja like 
to have one that lasted 248 years?
... 

Woman ever looked at me like that I'd fall over fuckin' dead on the spot. Juss' sayin'...
... 

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL is in a crisis of its own making, a self-inflicted wound borne of equal parts hubris, short-sightedness and stubbornness from a class of owners who run the teams and seemingly have designs on running the game into the ground.
 Barring a miracle eleventh-hour agreement Monday on a new labor deal that ends its lockout of the MLB Players Association, the league has said it will cancel Opening Day games.
... 

... 

Imagine you're driving through downtown on your way to your buddies house to watch the game and have a coupla beers and all of a sudden...

... 

To see all the great gift ideas that my wife has 
to offer with her jewelry, click on this picture. 

...  

... 

This was an ad on Breitbart yesterday that 
somebody fucked with. Pretty funny, actually...

... 

If that really happened on live TV, 
that's frikkin' awesome. Juss' sayin'...
... 

This is Hedy Lamarr in a studio photo taken in 1942. She was 
in the top three of the most beautiful woman of all times.
... 

That's great news and all that, but seriously - 
what the fuck is up with that walkin' around 
with the fuckin' ski pole things? I see people 
around here doing that all the time. 
Do they have ANY idea how friggin' stupid that 
looks? Seriously. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Has there ever been an administration as left-handed and 
full of shit as this one? Convince me I'm wrong. Where is 
this fuckin' guy? The world's burning and he's MIA.
... 

I'm tellin'' ya - they're liquid...
... 

... 

Your wife or girlfriend Irish?
St. Patrick's Day is in two weeks.
Buy her something nice - like this:
 Click on the picture for information on this bracelet.
... 

... 

... 

... 

My new office...
... 

... 

... 

... 












4 comments:

  1. Whose a$$ is Clark Gable slapping? She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ski pole things are called trekking poles. They are often used by hikers instead of the more traditional staff. They save your knees going down steep mountain trails and catch you from falling in rough terrain. I cant imagine they'd be of much use for an urban/suburban casual walker unless they're very old or have bad arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a set, but don't use them walking around my neighborhood. I probably should, because you burn more calories using them than walking without them. I do take a cane with me when I take my walks these days, because besides bad joints that make it an occasional necessity, I got bitten on my thigh by a bulldog on Christmas Eve, and I want something a bit more sturdy than a trekking pole to hand.

    ReplyDelete

Honor these veterans every day, not just today...

  In 2008, the Secretary of Defense was authorized by law to conduct a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War. On National...