Monday, January 31, 2022

You see these stupid questions all the time on Fakebook...

 Which would you take - $ 800,000,000.00 cash 
or two nights in a pup tent with her? 
It amazes me how many guys would take the girl in 
the tent. Shit, with that kinda cash, you could get that 
same girl in to a private jet ferfucksake.
That's why I hate Fakebook...
... 

Hey guys -  Valentine's Day is 
right round the corner...
How about getting your gal 
something nice like this?

Click on the picture for more info on this item.
... 


2 comments:

  1. 800 million for me. Then I could afford to buy the blue pills before i get her into the tent.

    ReplyDelete

If only I could...

...     Mother's Day is three weeks away. Plan ahead - get her something like this...        Click on the picture for more information o...