Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The worst first year ever is something to be proud of, I guess.

The way I figure it, if you can't do anything else but be a trend-setter, get to settin' them trends, right Joe? 

Did they somehow expect something different? 
... 

The artwork for her latest LP is finally finished...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Wait For Me 

This has been a constant earworm for me for the last week 
or more. It is one of my absolute favorite songs from that 
late-70's era, and actually has a lot of personal meaning 
for me. hard to imagine it was released 43 years ago... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

Get something  nice for your wife 
or girlfriend  for Valentine's Day...
Click on the picture for more info.
There's a lot more different items of her jewelry
 available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices
 include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...  

... 

... 

This is a 150 year old 'corner piano'. I never heard 
of such a thing as this. If it's not a goof, why would 
anyone build it, let alone buy it? 
I call bullshit on this thing...
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is really funny - at least around The Villages 
anyway. This is every MassHole Bradyphile who's 
moved here to Florida in the last two years.
... 

... 
As much as I really enjoy reading the NY Post, I'm definitely developing 
an affinity for British Tabloids. They are fuckin' relentless - and 
merciless. I certainly wouldn't ever wanna be in their editorial sights...
... 

Speaking of here, yeah - it does get this cold in January usually.
... 
 Have a birthday or anniversary coming
 up soon - how about something like this?
To see all that my wife has to offer in gift ideas, click on either picture.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...