Sunday, January 16, 2022

Isn't it cold with just that bikini on?

 It's not that cold - besides, there's
 lots of snow bunnies here... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Something truly special for Valentine's Day? 

Click on the picture for more info.
There's a lot more of her jewelry items available on Etsy. It's really nice 
stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

You have time to find something
 nice for your wife or girlfriend and 
get it delivered for Valentine's Day

Click on the picture for more info.
There's a lot more different items of her jewelry
 available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices
 include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...  

... 

... 

... 







2 comments:

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...