Friday, January 28, 2022

I don't know what it's like where you live, but...

People all over Florida are no the verge of a complete mental breakdown because of this weekend's weather forecast, and they're back to hoarding toilet paper. 
It's really true - ya really can't fix stupid... 

... 

... 


It's not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot, is it, Skippy...
... 

Who'da ever thought we'd got hrough this kinda nonsense to protect a coupla plants, right? Well, them plants can be REALLY expensive to replace. There's a good article here that tells how to do it:
... 

... 

If ya need me, I'll be here. Except I don't have 
a fireplace. But I do have a substantial stash of 
Greenekens, so there I am with that... 

... 

Hey guys -  Valentine's Day 
is right round the corner...
Think she'd like something like this?

Click on the picture for more info on this item.
... 

... 

... 


... 

... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...