Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abuse of power happens everywhere - even here in Florida...
Two Pinellas County sheriff’s deputies have been arrested after investigators say they abused powerful law-enforcement databases to track pe...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
I don't get why you are so obsessed with offending your Christian followers. The trashing the beliefs that are inconsistent with yours. Really dude.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but WTF are you talking about?
DeleteAnd as far as trashing goes, I don't trash other's beliefs. You may be too easily offended my friend... I'm a firm believer in do whatever floats your boat, but if your boat looks funny to me, I may comment on it...
DeleteI gotta get a bigger boat.
ReplyDeleteMight not help but can't hurt for trying...
Delete