Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Joe's a little more than a little different.

 
Everyone who hates war hated Trump. 
But he did, too. That doesn't make sense... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

It's hard to imagine it was 80 years ago today...
 
On the morning of 7 December 1941, at 7.55am, 
183 aircraft of the Imperial Japanese Navy 
attacked the United States Naval base at Pearl Harbor 
on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Within two hours, 
18 US warships had been sunk or damaged, 
188 aircraft destroyed and 2,403 American 
servicemen and women killed.
... 

... 

Schrödinger's cat?
... 

You know damn well women
 love gifts of jewelry like this...   

What are you waiting for - Christmas is coming...
Click on the picture for information on this item.
... 

... 

My wife texted me this. Said she couldn't believe me 
and Calvin were that anal. Sorry, honey - there's certain ways 
things should be done and why would you do it differently 
when I've already shown you the best way to do it?
... 

This Island off the Amalfi Coast looks like a dolphin, doesn't it?
...

There's not that many that are made here in the States 
anymore,  unless they're some high-end artsy-fartsy hand-crafted 
stuff, and kids these days wouldn't go in for something that 
doesn't blink or vibrate notifications of some kind or other.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Inflation's a bitch, huh? Believe it or not I saw this 
at my local Aldi store. This is (was) the very first album 
I bought with my own money back in 1968. I was 15 
and I think I paid $ 1.89 for the album...
... 

 Christmas isn't too far off guys.
Women especially love gifts of jewelry like this... 
 
Click on the picture for information on this item. 
... 

Hubble may well be man's greatest creation to date. 
It's been up there doing it's thing for 30 years now...

NGC 300 is a spiral galaxy similar to our own Milky Way galaxy. It is a member of a nearby group of galaxies known as the Sculptor group, named for the southern constellation where the group can be found. The distance to NGC 300 is 6.5 million light-years, making it one of the Milky Way's closer neighbors. At this distance, only the brightest stars can be picked out from ground-based images. With a resolution some 10 times better than ground-based telescopes, Hubble's Advanced Camera for Surveys(ACS) resolves many more stars in this galaxy than can be detected from the ground.
... 

... 

... 

Michael Imperioli won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in 2004 for his iconic role as Christopher Motlisanti on The Sopranos. But despite the honor, his statue ended up in a hotel room trash bin by the end of the night — or so he says in Rolling Stone.
“We were up all night, because like I said, we won best show,” explains Imperioli. (The Sopranos also took home Outstanding Drama Series that year, a first for a cable show.) “By five in the morning, we were drunk out of our minds. My wife and I go back to our room. We get in bed, she says, ‘You know what, you won this Emmy, everybody you know, kissing your ass, gushing all over you. I’m not impressed.’ She said, ‘If you had any balls you’d take that statue and throw it in the garbage.’ I was pretty drunk, and I was like, ‘Fuck this thing,’ and I take the Emmy, throw it in the garbage. We go to bed, pass out until like noon. She wakes me up and is like, ‘Why don’t you call room service, get some coffee and some breakfast. I’m like, ‘OK.’ She goes, ‘Oh. Don’t forget to take your Emmy out of the garbage pail.'”
... 

... 

... 


You can click on this banner to see what she has to offer.
... 

... 







3 comments:

  1. Like most fans of the show I was upset when and how it ended. and when James Gandolfini died there was no real chance of any kind of comeback anymore. I did see the Saints of Newark and gave it just an okay, some great parts but some real shitty parts too. But just when I thought there would not be a comparable show, (with my apologies to the great Mad Men, along came Yellowstone,it's pretty much a Montana version of the Sopranos. Once again Sunday TV has become relevant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saints was filmed in the neighborhood I grew up in. Lotta good memories...

      Delete
    2. I sure didn't like the way they portrayed Paulie and Silvio though. I loved the dickie Moltisanti character and I thought Gandolfini's son wasn't too bad. It looks to me that they're setting up another sequel showing Tony right after he's married and freshly inducted in the mob

      Delete

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...