Thursday, September 9, 2021

Throwback beauties you wouldn't throw back...

 I like looking back at the beautiful women we 'grew up' with, don't you... 
How many of them can you identify without googling 
their pictures? I know I left a few out.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

If you're over 30, you should be
 taking a good multivitamin. This is
 the one I take religiously every day.

Find them for yourself by clicking on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

When I find something I really like I'm happy to be able 
to tell you guys about it. This is one of them.
Really fast charger, re-charges itself just by being in the light.

For under $ 23 bucks, it's crazy not to have one. 
Even comes with the charger cord. 
Click on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

Right click on this to see what's new:

... 

... 

... 








7 comments:

  1. Back when women had all natural attributes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking:
    ?
    helen mirren
    elke sommer
    barbara eden
    bo derek
    ?
    julie newmar
    ?
    barbara bach
    farrah fawcett
    ann margaret
    ?
    natalie wood
    racquel welch
    ursula andress
    grace kelly
    sophia loren
    ?
    ?
    marisa tomei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audry Hepburn under Bo Derek.
    Brigitte Bardot under Ann Margaret.
    Sharon Tate for the one next to the gif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of the first one. I cheated and googled 'er.

    ReplyDelete